While accessing this website, it means that you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. In order to offer you high quality services, your audio must meet the following criteria:
1. In order to guarantee the accuracy of the transcription, and save the time of transcription, your audio must be clear. Our transcribers might take much longer if the audio quality is not as clear as possible. Our audio/video quality level will help you determine which audios are considered to be clear. The audios with quality level of I, II, and III will be eligible for money-back guarantee. Our transcribers will listen to your audios and determine the star category into which they fall. We can still transcribe the audios which fall under quality level IV and V (difficult audio), but it might take much longer time to deliver the transcripts. You will be sent email intimation if we find that your audios do not meet our criteria for good audio.
2. For 24-hour turnaround, we suggest your audio or video length is not more than 1 hour; otherwise it might take longer to complete.
3. If your audio/video has more than one speaker, you need to indicate the character name respectively.
4. If you use an URL, please fill in the length of the audio file correctly, otherwise we won't be able to start on your order. If your audio/video is longer than you paid for, we don't start working on the file until it is paid in full. We will send a link to you to pay for the additional minutes of transcription. You need to enter the length of the audio file correctly. When the length is off, it takes us longer to get your order started. If you use an URL, the URL must go directly to a downloadable audio file. If any intervention is required to have an offline, playable audio, the time taken to do this conversion will be added to the turnaround time as well as additional conversion charges may become applicable. This is usually only for very strange audio formats. If your audio is longer than what you have paid for, we will send you a notice for the difference in audio length. Please note that the countdown for turnaround will start only after receipt of full payment as we provide prepaid services.
5. The audio must be in a supported format (AVI, DVD, FLV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPG, RM, WAV, WMA, WMV and VOB files).
6. Paying difficult audio charges for these audios does not reinstate the guarantee for the difficult audio files. It just means the turnaround will be faster and as near to the requested turnaround as possible than if you didn't pay for difficult audio. Difficult audio simply takes more time to process.
7. You need to pay with an instant method of payment. Your available options are credit card or PayPal account. We start to work when we are notified that you paid for your order.
8. Please note that we do not guarantee transcript quality of 100% on difficult audios. We will deliver the best we can. No refund will be entertained for difficult audio. AnyTranscription guarantees a 100% accuracy rate for only "good" audio with up to two persons in the recording. Should client feel that any work performed by AnyTranscription does not meet this accuracy rate, client should contact us at email@example.com. No later than two (2) weeks of receipt of transcript(s). Client accepts and understands that no transcript is ever "perfect." There are times when judgment calls must be made, and Client realizes this fact, and the audio is deemed "good" quality, AnyTranscription will correct the error(s) and return transcript as soon as possible. There will be no corrections or refunds made on orders with audio files deemed or uploaded to us as difficult quality audio.
9. Confidentiality of any materials you share with our team is guaranteed. In cases when your privacy is jeopardized, our service proceeds with the full refund of the order. This explains that we take all measures we can to ensure your personally identifiable information is kept secure, and we do not pass on your personally identifiable information to others for promotional activities.
10. Use of the services is strictly prohibited to minors or any person under the legal age in his or her country and prohibited to any person under the age of 18. If you misrepresent your age, your registration as a member will be cancelled. By using the Website, you confirm and guarantee that you meet the requirements of age restrictions.
11. AnyTranscription charges per minute of audio, not by page count, number of characters or words. This prevents unnecessary charges that many other companies will employ. Any "part" of a minute at the end of an audio file will be rounded and added to the next minute only if the "part" is longer than 30 seconds.
12. Although we do strive for 100% accuracy for audio that is considered "good". Client agrees that it is his/her responsibility to confirm the accuracy of a transcript prior to information from a transcript being published or printed and will not list or imply AnyTranscription Services, its officers or any employees as defendant in any litigations. AnyTranscription will redo the transcript if it is not up to standard and will attempt to deliver it on time.
Please read this agreement carefully. By registering for accessing, browsing, and using the website or the services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this agreement. AnyTranscription reserves the right to change these Terms of Service from time to time. AnyTranscription will post the said modified Terms of Service to its web-site at www.anytranscription.com. If you have more questions, please check out our FAQ or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.